Generally, All kids like Popsicles, but these fruit Popsicles are their favorite snack ever.
It is better to have all your needed fruits from your garden or from the farmer’s market, but you have to be sure that they are fresh.
Nutrition Facts of Homemade Fruit Popsicles:
- Popsicles have 100 Calories
- Popsicles Total Fat is 1g
- Popsicles have 2mg Cholesterol
- Popsicles have 19mg Sodium
- Popsicles have 104mg Potassium
- Popsicles Total Carbohydrates are 20g
- Popsicles have 16g Sugars
- Popsicles have 27% Vitamin C
you need a few ingredients to make fruit popsicles
- 3 Popsicle Mold
- 4 fresh Kiwis
- 4 fresh Peaches
- 10 fresh Strawberries
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 4 Oz bottles of water
- Note: you can replace the water with juice, like apple juice, cranberry juice, lemonade or any other juice you like
- 1 teaspoon of sugar (optional)
How to make Homemade Fruit Popsicles:
- Cut all your fruits into small slices, the strawberries, the kiwi, the peaches
- Bring your molds and add the fruits into them
- When you see that all the molds are filled, you need to leave them for about ½ inch from the top
- Pour the water or the juice into each mold, and make sure that it reaches about 1/2 inch from the top
- Put them in the freezer for almost 4-5 hours
- You can remove the Popsicles from mold easily if you put them under warm water
Note: you can make those Popsicles with milk and honey too if your kids like them.
Now the thing that is left to enjoy these! we know you will be making these quite often this summer, we wish you enjoy them!
- Make your kids feel energetic and tell us their opinion in a comment