There are several dishes that can be prepared from lentils and provide a high proportion of fiber, proteins, and iron, such as lentils with acid and these elements can be provided in healthy meals such as Lemon Balsamic Lentil Salad
There are also food items needed by the body, especially if the person is regular in the performance of exercises or a specific sport that needs a physical effort, so this recipe will be perfect.
Nutrition Facts of Lemon Balsamic Lentil Salad
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 360 Calories
- Total fat: 19 g
- Saturated fat : 3 g
- Carbohydrate: 35 g
- Protein: 14 grams
- Sodium: 159.5 mg
Ingredients of Lemon Balsamic Lentil Salad
To make Lemon Balsamic Lentil Salad, you will need those easy ingredients:
- Two cups of boiled lentils
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/4 chopped parsley
- 3 sticks of chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar for the sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt for the sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mint for the sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil for the sauce
- Place the water and lentils in a pot to boil on high heat then reduce the temperature and leave for 20 minutes with stirring.
- In a bowl, mix the cooked lentils with green peppers, onions, carrot, parsley, and mint.
- Mix the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pepper, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Pour the lentils and let it cool then mix with the rest of the ingredients again.
- Add the mixture of olive oil and serve it or cold it first.
- All Done ! now you can enjoy it
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you like it, please share your opinion in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.