The Cooking Encyclopedia contains many recipes for cooking with hummus such as hummus salad, hummus with chicken, and hummus salad with vegetables. And today we will tell you how to make one of the best hummus recipes called Hummus Heads and are eaten in the mooring to give your kids big energy.
Nutrition Facts of Hummus Heads
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 364 calories
- Lapidates: 6 g
- Saturated fats: 0.6 g
- Multiple unsaturated fats: 2.7 g
- Monounsaturated fats: 1.4 g
- Sodium: 24 mg
- Potassium: 875 mg
- Sugar: 61 g
- Food fibers: 17 g
- Protein: 19 g
- Vitamin A: 67 IU
- Vitamin C: 4 mg
- Calcium: 105 mg
- Iron: 6.2 mg
- Vitamin B: 6 0.5 mg
- Magnesium: 115 mg
To make Hummus Heads, you need those ingredients:
- 2 slices of bread
- 75 g of Parmesan cheese
- 400 g of canned Hummus
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- Fresh basil leaves
- An egg
- 1 teaspoon of Salt and Pepper
How To Make Hummus Heads
- Heat the oven at 220 ° C.
- Put bread in the food mixer with cheese.
- Add chickpeas, garlic, thyme, basil, salt, pepper and complete mixing.
- Continue to grind until the mixture is combined.
- Add the egg and continue mixing until become homogeneous.
- Form as balls and place them in a tray brushed with oil.
- Put the tray in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Then get it out and turn over in both sides.
- Put it again in the oven for 7 minutes.
- Take it out and put it hot in breakfast for your children and prefer to decorate it with vegetables to make it interesting.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please don’t forget to share your opinion with us in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.