Every woman can make homemade pickles because it requires some simple instructions that will make them so delicious and easy for you.
It will take only a few hours to make them ready, but they will last for up to a week on your refrigerator.
- 2 small thinly sliced cucumbers
- 3/4 cup white distilled vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 cloves of smashed garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons of chopped basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon anise seeds
- 2 large sprigs fresh dill
How To Make Homemade pickles:
- Put the sliced cucumbers in a large mason glass jar
- Put with the slices cucumbers some peppercorns, garlic, fresh dill, and anise seeds
- Bring a small bowl and combine vinegar and salt in water, and let them whisk together
- Boil that mixture until you notice that salt is dissolved
- Let it become completely cool and then add the mixture of the cucumbers
- Shake the glass jar very well
- Put it on your kitchen table until it will be completely cool one more time Or you can put it directly on your refrigerator
- Wait for almost 2 hours and then you can eat them
Note: if you wait for 8 hours, you will find that the pickles become more flavorful, but if you want to have the most delicious pickles ever, try to wait for 24 hours, and then eat them besides your dinner or breakfast.
What do you think of those homemade pickles?