If you want to try a new dish of salad you can equip the Chili Mango Quinoa Salad with avocado as it adds to you a distinctive and perfect flavor. This is because quinoa is beautiful and has a high nutritional strength, low protein, low fat, gluten-free, has vitamins and minerals. In short, this is a simple and delicious high protein salad recipe that can be a main dish or a diet dish, because it helps you to increase your sense of satiety and provide you with plenty of energy.
Nutrition Facts of Chili Mango Quinoa Salad with avocado
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 39 g Carbohydrates
- 8 g of Protein
- 4 g of Fat
- 5 g of Fiber
- 30% Magnesium
- 58% Manganese
- 28% Phosphorus
- 18% Copper
- 13% Zinc
To make Chili Mango Quinoa Salad with avocado, you need those easy ingredients:
- Half a cup of dry quinoa
- Half a cup of canned black beans
- Two cups of chopped spinach
- Ten fruits of small tomatoes
- One mango
- One- quarter cup canned corn
- One avocado
- One teaspoon of cayenne
- Half a teaspoon of chili
- A Quarter cup of apple vinegar
How To Make of Chili Mango Quinoa Salad with avocado
- Wash quinoa well before using to get rid of the bitterness.
- Cook the quinoa on medium heat.
- After quinoa has finished cooking, mix all apple vinegar and salt together to put it on the side.
- In a large bowl, mix quinoa, black beans, chopped spinach, tomatoes, and corn.
- Cut avocado and mango into slices.
- Then sprinkle the vinegar and chili on this mixture.
- It is preferable to leave Chili Mango Quinoa Salad with avocado for a period before eating it.
You must have been try this recipe before or a similar version, so tell us what you think.