Table Of Contents
Fish meal is one of the most nutritive meals which are full of vitamins and minerals like calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium.
Fish meals also helps you to lose your overweight as it contains amino acids and fatty acids, and fish meal has a great role in disease prevention and increase immunity.
Best Fish meal ideas
There are many species of fish we can eat it in several and different ways and create fish meal ideas.
Even some species could be eaten uncooked as tuna fish.
Top 5 Ideas
Making a fish meal can be so competitive as fish cannot.be used in every recipe, so let’s check. some of these fish meal ideas
- Add lemons butter to pan fried fish.
- Adding carrots and peas increase the vital value of fish meal.
- Make Fish sandwich, it is valuable to children and adults too.
- Try Fish salad, it made by tuna fish and some vegetable. It is so delicious and beneficial.
- Fish fillet roll, it is an amazing way to. create a new shape for a fish meal.
New fish meal recipes
There is many fish meal recipes, but I choose the most delicious and nutritive.
- Thai salmon chilli square
- 4 salmon filets, which cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoonful of salt and pepper
- green onions, sliced into small pieces.
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 limes, sliced
- Put the salmon in a bowl and season with salt and pepper, then cover with the sweet chili sauce, tossing well to coat. Take the chunks and skewer them with about 3 or 4 pieces of green onion in between, beginning and ending with the salmon. You can increase chili sauce if desired.
- Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat and add the coconut oil. Place the square in the skillet and cook until opaque and golden on all sides, then, Remove the salmon and place it on a plate with the toasted sesame oil and then put the cilantro and sesame seeds. Finally put a spritz of lime and Serve with lime wedges and extra chili sauce.
Shrimp and avocado salad
- about ½ cup cilantro leaves, without grinding.
- ½ cup fresh lime juice.
- ½ cup virgin olive oil.
- 1 Tablespoon honey.
- salt and pepper.
- ¼ kg jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- half cup chopped romaine lettuce.
- half cup shredded red cabbage.
- and ½ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced.
- 1 avocado, sliced.
- blue corn tortilla chips, crushed
- Combine the first six ingredients in blender then process until become smooth. Place shrimp in a plastic bag then add 3 Tablespoons of the dressing and marinate in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Reserve remaining dressing for salad dressing on refrigerator.
- When the shrimp have marinated,put extra virgin olive oil then saute in two batches to avoid overcrowding the pan, for 1-2 minutes a side, or until just barely cooked through. Set aside to cool slightly. Discard remaining marinade avoid over cooking.
- Add in the representative plates lettuce and red cabbage, avocados, tomatoes, sauteed shrimp, and crushed tortilla chips. Add sea salt, if desired, then put dressing on top and serve.
Oh, it’s so delicious, try it now and share us your experience