Margherita Pita Bread Pizza is one of the most popular and favorite dishes for adults and kids. It is the basic form of the pizza dish, that contains a simple tomato sauce, flavored with herbs and covered with cheese.
Margherita Pita Bread Pizza is one of the easy recipes to prepare, as it can be prepared using the ingredients available at home and it doesn’t take much time to be ready.
Nutrition Facts of Margherita Pita Bread Pizza
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 266 calories
- LIPIDS: 10 g
- Saturated fat: 4.5 g
- Multiple unsaturated fats: 1.7 g
- Monounsaturated fats: 2.6 g
- Comparative fat: 0.2 g
- Cholesterol: 17 mg
- Sodium: 598 mg
- Potassium: 172 mg
- Sugar: 33 g
- Food fibers: 2.3 g
- Sugar: 3.6 g
- Protein: 11 g
- Vitamin A: 358 IU
- Vitamin C: 1.4 mg
- Calcium: 188 mg
- Iron: 2.5 mg
- Vitamin B: 6 0.1 mg
- Cobalamin ( Vitamin B12 ): 0.4 mg
- Magnesium: 24 mg
To make this Pizza, you need those easy ingredients:
- One teaspoon thyme
- four tablespoons of ready-made pizza sauce
- Seasoning as desired
- A quarter cup of mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil or any vegetable oil
- Four pieces of Pita bread
- One stick basil
- One teaspoon Pepper
How To make Margherita Pita Bread Pizza
- Heat the oven at 200 °C
- Put a little olive oil on the Pita bread
- Then, spread the sauce over the Pita bread and sprinkle with grated cheese, spices, and pepper
- Cook in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Then take the pizza out of the oven and cut it into four pieces.
- And it is popular to use ketchup will give you a wonderful taste
Let’s face it, who doesn’t like pizza? We all do, but we may add some changes to the ingredients. Try this one, and give us your recipe so we try it too.