Frozen Yogurt Pops is a delicious and tasty meal as it is a healthy alternative to ice cream. It is also a refreshing snack for children and adults, especially on hot days. We recommend you to prepare it at home as its way is fast and easy.
Nutrition Facts of Frozen Yogurt Pops
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 58 calories
- Lipids: 0.4 g
- Saturated fat: 0.1 g
- Monounsaturated fats: 0.1 g
- Cholesterol: 5 mg
- Sodium: 36 mg
- Potassium: 141 mg
- Sugar: 3.6 g
- Sugar: 3.2 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Vitamin A: 4 IU
- Calcium: 110 mg
- Iron: 0.1 mg
- Vitamin B: 6 0.1 mg
- Cobalamin: 0.8 mg
- Magnesium: 11 mg
To make Frozen Yogurt Pops, you need those ingredients:
- 2 cups (400 g) yogurt
- ½ cup (100 g) strawberries cut into cubes
- ½ cup (100 g) red berries
- ½ cup (100 g) Mango cut cubes
- 2 tbsp (30 g) honey
How To Make Frozen Yogurt Pops:
Frozen Yogurt Pops is one of the easiest recipes you can prepare, just follow the following steps:
- In a large bowl, put half the amount of fruit then mash it with a fork.
- Add yogurt and honey and turn over well
- Then add the rest of the fruit.
- Mix the mixture gently to be sure that fruit is not crushed.
- Pour the yogurt or in the ice cream cups then fix the wooden pops.
- Put the ice cream cups in the freezer for at least 4 – 6 hours then serve it.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please share your opinion in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.