Today’s recipe is Pineapple Yogurt Parfait. It is a fast recipe prepared in the Greek cuisine which we offer you in an easy-to-use way to mix easy desserts, breakfasts, and healthy food in a new way. You might like it.
Nutrition Facts of Pineapple Yogurt Parfait
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 137 Calories
- Protein: 10 grams
- Starches 22 g
- Fats: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 2 mg
- Sodium: 45 mg
- Potassium: 197 mg
- Phosphorus: 145 mg
- Calcium: 122 mg
- Fibers: 3.0 g
To make Pineapple Yogurt Parfait, you need those ingredients:
- 250 g biscuits
- ⅓ cup of coconut milk
- 1 mango fruit (small cubes)
- 1 banana fruit (small cubes)
- 1 Pineapple fruit
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- Extra mangoes for decoration
How To Make Pineapple Yogurt Parfait
- Grind the biscuits in the blender until it will be soft.
- Put the coconut milk with the mango, banana, and pineapple in the blender and grind them until they are completely cooked.
- Add the pineapple mixture to the yogurt and their turn it over well together.
- Put 2 tablespoons of ground biscuits aside.
- Put half the remaining amount in the serving bowl.
- Put half of the yogurt mixture on top.
- Place the remaining amount of ground biscuits and add the last yogurt mixture above it.
- Decorate with 2 tablespoons of ground biscuits, nuts, red berries, and mango pieces.
Ask your dietitian if this recipe is suitable for your diet. Greek yogurt is an important source of protein and potassium.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please share your opinion in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.