Often we hear that fruits have a good health benefits to the body, but do not know what the real benefit of each type is,It often happens that we nag from the advice of parents and doctors about the need to eat a fruit meal daily. so let’s get to know some of the benefits of fresh fruit that keeps Health and safety of the body.
It is rich in all nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, iron, salts, carbohydrates, sugars, fiber, potassium and folic acid, and the most important advantage of fruits is the lack of calories.
Scientists and nutritionists have done a lot of research and studies and get a firm conclusion that a person’s diet is his own medicine, so it is necessary for everyone to eat a meal of fruit daily to maintain good health and renewable energy.
On the other hand, vegetables are also the most important foods, which doctors recommended to eat it daily in sufficient quantities, because they contain nutrients that help the human body to continue the various vital functions, eating them constantly is the best and easiest way to stay healthy.
The nutritional value of vegetables and fruits
Vegetables and fruits are rich sources of many essential nutrients for the body, which include: Vitamins, which are divided into two types:
- Fat-soluble vitamins, which are vitamins that are stored in adipose tissue for use when needed include vitamin K, vitamin D, vitamin A, and vitamin E.
- Water-soluble vitamins are not stored in the body and the excess is released through the urine, including complex B vitamins such as vitamin B12, vitamin B6, folic acid, niacin, thiamine, and vitamin C.
- Minerals which include: Potassium necessary to regulate heart rate and prevent irregularity. Calcium is essential for strengthening the teeth and building bones and preventing their fragility.
- Iron which helps to transport oxygen molecules throughout the bloodstream.
- Carbohydrates and fibers, necessary to enhance the functions of the digestive system and reduce the risk of high cholesterol, heart disease and type II diabetes in addition to weight control.
Benefits of vegetables and fruits to the body
Both fruits and vegetables have many benefits, and may not be limited to one article, but there are many benefits to human health when eating this magical mix of vegetables and fruits alive benefit the body from both.
The most important benefits of eating vegetables and fruits:
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease and strokes Potassium in vegetables and fruits maintains healthy blood pressure, and dietary fiber helps lower cholesterol levels.
- Reducing the risk of certain cancers. Studies by some health professionals showed that lycopene in tomatoes can help protect men from prostate cancer.
- Improving eye and eye health, eating fruits and vegetables avoids cataracts and macular degeneration. A study published in the Archives of Ophthalmology shows that, lutein and zeaxanthin present in vegetables and fruits positively affect the health of the eye.
- Reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes, studies have shown that eating fruits and vegetable leaves will reduce the risk of diabetes.
- Promote the health of the digestive system, in addition, to get rid of some disorders such as constipation, because of the richness of vegetables and fruits with dietary fiber that helps to avoid such cases.
- Preserve the health of the skin and make it more fresh and vibrant, and also fights signs of aging that may appear on them because they contain antioxidants that fight free radicals that accelerate the signs of aging.
-If you test any of those benefits of fruits and vegetables, tell us your story