Table Of Contents
Protein Loaded Nachos are delicious Mexican crisps (or tortillas chips) served alongside countless types of chips as well as delicious salad recipes. Today, we offer you a homemade and healthy easy recipe to prepare with delicious nachos and minced meat.
Nutrition Facts of Protein Loaded Nachos
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 305 Calories
- Lapidates: 17 g
- Saturated fat: 7 g
- Multiple unsaturated fats: 2 g
- Monounsaturated fats: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 16 mg
- Sodium: 722 mg
- Potassium: 152 mg
- Sugar: 32 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Vitamin A: 495 IU
- Vitamin C: 1.1 mg
- Calcium: 241 mg
- Iron: 1.1 mg
- Vitamin B6: 0.2 mg
- Cobalamin: 0.7 mg
- Magnesium: 49 mg
To make Protein Loaded Nachos, you need those ingredients:
- Nachos chips or tortilla bread (quantity as desired)
- A tablespoon of olive oil
- Italian spices
- One small onion
- 1/4 kilo of minced meat
- Slices of cheddar cheese and parmesan
- Slices of hot Jalapeño
- Slices of green pepper.
How To Make Protein Loaded Nachos
- Prepare slices of tortilla bread and divide into 8 equal triangles.
- Sprinkle triangles with olive oil and Italian spices and lay them in the baking tray.
- Put the tray in the oven to medium heat until golden crisp.
For minced meat
- Grind small onion cubes and cook in a little oil.
- Add a crushed garlic clove and turn over.
- Add the minced meat and turn over on high heat until the meat remains soft and kept its liquid.
- Season the meat with the Italian spices.
- lay the roasted tortilla with the meat and then add the cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Add the slices of hot Jalapeño
- You can serve this recipe next to the sour cream with slices of chopped green onion rings.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please share your opinion in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.