shrimp scampi pasta recipe is one of the best and most loved dishes in the restaurant but many people do not know how to prepare it at home. Therefore, through this article, we will provide you with the method of shrimp scampi pasta recipe in simple steps.
Nutrition Facts of shrimp scampi pasta recipe
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 106 Calories
- 50% phosphorus
- 30% Zinc
- 46% Iron
- 13% Calcium
- 7% Sodium,
- 16% Selenium,
- High vitamin B12, d, e
- 50% Protein
To make shrimp scampi pasta recipe, you need those ingredients:
- Half kilo of peeled shrimp
- 400 grams of spaghetti pasta
- 1 spoon of chopped garlic
- A cup of cooking cream
- 1 grain of green pepper
- Vegetable oil
- A cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- Half a cup of cheese Parmesan
How To Make shrimp scampi pasta recipe
- Boil the spaghetti pasta and put them in the bowl (Do not leave spaghetti pasta boiling for a long time to complete its cooking with sauce).
- Wash the shrimp well with lemon and vinegar and it is best to clean its back and a make a hole in its body with the knife to remove any excesses.
- Season shrimps with garlic and salt.
- Heat the frying pan on medium heat and add the shrimps (be careful to make the shrimp keep its water and do not lose it during cooking because it makes the shrimp shrink and become dry).
- Turn over well with small pepper cubes to gives it a wonderful flavor.
- To make sure that the shrimp is fully cooked, you will find its color changes from white to pink.
- In another deep tray put two tablespoons of vegetable oil and two tablespoons of flour (Make sure that the flour is completely melted in the oil).
- Add the milk and cream and turn over to make them thick.
- Add the shrimp and spaghetti pasta and turn over together for a minute.
- Add the grated cheese over the pasta to melt with the sauce and give a wonderful flavor.
- Serve it hot and do not leave it to cool because if left to cool the sauce will freeze.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please share your opinion in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.