Natural colors, healthy flavors, lots of vitamins, minerals, and fiber are titles summarize the true drink of Kid-Friendly Fruit Smoothie and the benefits it can give to your child.
Kid-Friendly Fruit Smoothie is a full, healthy, and refreshing drinks that is able to enhance the immunity of your kids and raise their level of activity without affecting their blood sugar level.
Nutrition Facts of Kid-Friendly Fruit Smoothie
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 36 calories
- Sodium: 29 mg
- Potassium: 24 mg
- Sugar: 8 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
- Vitamin A: 408 IU
- Vitamin C: 24.5 mg
- Calcium: 41 mg
- Iron: 0.2 mg
- Vitamin B 6: 0.1 mg
- Cobalamin: 0.2 mg
To make Kid-Friendly Fruit Smoothie, you need those few ingredients:
- A cup of fresh or fresh cherries
- A glass of cranberries
- A glass of soy milk.
- Medium banana fruit
- Half a cup of fresh lemon juice
- A glass of ice
- Half a cup of flavored milk with vanilla
- A tablespoon of honey.
How To make Kid-Friendly Fruit Smoothie
- Wash all fruits (except bananas) well
- Peel the banana and cut into small pieces
- Put all the ingredients in the electric mixer and mix them well.
- Add a little flavored soy milk with flavored milk with vanilla.
- Continue mixing until you get a smooth drink.
- Put the mixture in cups and put the ice on it as desired and give it to your kids as a snack. But it is recommended not to prefer ice so as getting your kids sick.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please don’t forget to share your opinion with us in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.