Table Of Contents
Sriracha Lime Shrimp Tacos is considered one of the most delicious foods, as it contains shrimp and delicious sauce, and it is one of the most important health foods because it contains a large number of vegetables. It’s also quick in preparation as it takes only 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts of Sriracha Lime Shrimp Tacos
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 2.8 milligrams of zinc
- 84.2 micrograms of selenium
- 55 micrograms of minerals
Ingredients for Sriracha Lime Shrimp Tacos
To make this recipe , you need those ingredients:
- 20 medium and peeled shrimp
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon onion or garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For Salad with Lime
- 2 cups grated cabbage
- 1/4 cup red onion thin slices clip
- 1/4 cup coriander minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
For Creamy Sriracha
- cup of Ranch sauce, sour cream, or yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of Sriracha sauce
- 6 slices of tortillas bread.
How to make Sriracha Lime Shrimp Tacos
To make shrimp
- Mix the shrimp with the oil and spices in a medium bowl.
- Use it immediately or cover it and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes or for up to 48 hours.
- Heat a large heavy skillet or a cast iron pan over high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add a teaspoon of oil to the pan and then add shrimp.
- Cook the shrimp until the color is pink and continue cooking for 4-5 minutes.
To make coleslaw with coriander
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until mixed.
- Use it immediately or cover with a plastic wrap and put in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
To make Sriracha sauce
- Pour the Sriracha with the ranch sauce, sour cream, or mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Cook the sauce and add more Sriracha as you wish.
- Grill the tortilla until it boils a little.
- Spread over each tortilla 4-5 pieces of shrimp and a quantity of coleslaw.
- Sprinkle the face with Sriracha sauce.
- Serve with lemon slices.
We recommend you try this recipe and you will loved it, Don’t forget to share your opinion in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.