Spicy Southwest Whole30 Stuffed Peppers is one of the most popular foods for the family members. Green and red peppers are packed with ground turkey and spinach beside all kinds of sauces that give a distinctive taste to the dish with the delicious cheddar cheese.
Nutrition facts of Spicy Southwest Whole30 Stuffed Peppers
- Water: 92.02 g
- 27 calories
- Protein: 1.00 g
- Fat: 0.21 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.32 g
- Fiber: 0.9 g
- Calcium: 11 mg
- Iron: 0.46 mg
- Magnesium: 12 mg
- Phosphorus: 24 mg
- Potassium: 212 mg
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Zinc: 0.17 mg
- Vitamin C: is 183.5 mg
- Folic acid: 26 IU
- Vitamin A: 200 IU
To make Spicy Southwest Whole30 Stuffed Peppers, you need those ingredients:
- Half lb of Turkish pound
- One cup of spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne
- One teaspoon of sweet peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- One teaspoon of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- five peppers
- one tbsp of crushed pine nuts
- half cup of cheddar cheese
How To Make Spicy Southwest Whole30 Stuffed Peppers
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook half lb of Turkish pound
- While cooking the turkey, cut five peppers into halves and clean the center of each one.
- Put the pepper aside and cut it well.
- When the turkey has almost finished cooking, add spinach and chopped pepper.
- Add cayenne, red pepper, ground pepper, chili powder, cumin, and garlic.
- Stuff half a cup of each pepper with turkey mixture and add pine nuts.
- Bake for twenty mins (even the pepper becomes smooth).
- Serve it in a nice plate hot. It is better to sprinkle cheddar cheese on it.
- all done ! Now you can enjoy your meal.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please share your opinion with us in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.