Hard Boiled Eggs are considered one of the basic meals that are placed on the breakfast table because of its many benefits to the human body and nutrition experts recommend eating three boiled eggs a week. Also, Hard Boiled Eggs are a favorite meal for children and in this article, we will talk about how to prepare boiled eggs in a delicious and simple way.
Nutrition Facts of Hard Boiled Eggs
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 155 calories
- Lipids: 11 g
- Saturated fat: 3.3 g
- Multiple unsaturated fats: 1.4 g
- Monounsaturated fats: 4.1 g
- Cholesterol: 373 mg
- Sodium: 124 mg
- Potassium: 126 mg
- Sugar: 1.1 g
- Protein 13 g
- Vitamin A: 520 IU
- Calcium: 50 mg
- Iron: 1.2 mg
- Vitamin D: 87 IU
- Vitamin B: 6 0.1 mg
- Cobalamin: 1.1 mg
- Magnesium: 10 mg
To make Hard Boiled Eggs, you need those ingredients:
- 8 Eggs
- Salt (half a teaspoon)
- Water (as needed)
How To Make Hard Boiled Eggs
- Put eggs in a saucepan on fire.
- Pour enough water to drown the eggs and add a pinch of salt.
- Leave the pot until boiling water on the fire.
- Let eggs on low heat for about 10 minutes after boiling water.
- Remove the pot from the fire and remove the eggs from the water.
- Put eggs under cold water to cool down and be able to peel it.
- Peel the boiled eggs and cut them on the table with salt and spices as desired.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please share your opinion in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.