Apple Sandwiches are kinds of innovative sandwiches which we replace apples instead of bread. This recipe fits children and granulated for adults meaning that is fit for all and you can change ingredients by each person. This recipe is must be eaten fresh. It’s a fast food that does not take much time ,it needs only about seven minutes. Follow us to know the way of preparation.
Nutrition Facts of Apple Sandwiches
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 658 calories
- LEPIDES: 54g
- Saturated fat: 9 g
- Multiple unsaturated fats: 15.1 g
- Monounsaturated fat: 28 g
- Comparative fat: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 274 mg
- Potassium: 107 mg
- Sugars: 14 g
- Food fibers: 2.4 g
- Sugar: 21g
- Protein: 20.3 g
- Vitamin A: 57 IU
- Vitamin C: 4.6 mg
- Calcium: 117 mg
- Calcium: 6 mg
- Iron: 0.1 mg
- Magnesia: 234 mg
- Vitamin B6: 0.4 mg
Ingredients of Apple Sandwiches
To make Apple Sandwiches recipe, you will need those easy and few ingredients:
- 2 Apples
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of small pieces of chocolates
- 3 tablespoons of peeled roasted almonds.
How To Make:
- We prepare the apples and cut them into slices so that each slice is about 1/2 cm and free of seeds.
- Brush apples with lemon juice so as not to change the color then add peanut butter or almond butter to apples.
- Then sprinkle the chocolate pieces on the peanut butter.
- Then sprinkle the roasted almonds on the face, place the other slices, and serve as the above picture.
- That is all, your meal is ready now and you can enjoy it.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please don’t forget to share your opinion with us in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.