Avocado Bean Dip is one of the most important meals that provide the body with energy and protein as it contains more than a kind of protein such as beans, avocadoes, and others.
Give it to your family in the morning or as an appetizer next to lunch they will love it a lot.
Nutrition Facts of Avocado Bean Dip
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 80 calories
- Lapidates: 15.1 g
- Multiple unsaturated fats: 1.8 g
- Monounsaturated fat: 10 g
- Sodium: 143 mg
- Potassium: 700 mg
- Fibers: 4 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Vitamin A: 146 IU
- Vitamin C: 10 mg
- Calcium: 12 mg
- Iron: 0.6 mg
- Vitamin B6: 0.3 mg
- Magnesium: 29 mg
To make Avocado Bean Dip, you need those ingredients:
- 3 grains of avocado
- 1 can of cannellini beans
- One white chopped onion
- One chopped tomato
- 1 clove of garlic
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- soft and chopped coriander
- Two tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of Salt
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
How To Make Avocado Bean Dip
- Divide the avocado into two halves and remove the nucleus.
- Then, with a teaspoon, drain it thoroughly.
- Remove the peel and place the contents in a bowl.
- After you finish emptying all the avocado contents, grind them with the fork.
- Empty the contents of the cannellini beans can and mix it with avocado.
- Then add the garlic, mashed onion, and tomatoes.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, coriander and salt, and black pepper.
- Mix all ingredients well, put them in a dish and serve them immediately.
- You can add chili pepper as desired.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please don’t forget to share your opinion in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.