Healthy Banana Oatmeal Muffins is one of the most delicious and tasty types of sweets which are characterized by its taste and its large benefits. Also, it is acceptable to eat by a large group of people especially those who follow a healthy diet. It is easy to prepare and takes only 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts of Healthy Banana Oatmeal Muffins
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 300 calories
- Fats: 10.76 g
- Saturated fat: 1.89 g
- Carbohydrates: 103.38 g
- Fiber: 16.5 g
- Proteins: 26.35 g
To make Healthy Banana Oatmeal Muffins, you need those ingredients:
- Low-fat Yogurt
- Half a cup of free fat milk
- Cub of oats
- Cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 Egg
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 3 mashed Bananas
- Half a cup of raisins
- Half a cup of red-dried berries
- 3 tbsp of crushed walnuts
- A teaspoon of crushed cinnamon
- A teaspoon of vanilla
How To Make Healthy Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Heat the oven at 180 ° C.
- In a large bowl and with a wooden spoon, rub bananas with yogurt, milk, vanilla, and eggs with.
- In another bowl, mix the dry ingredients: oatmeal, ground cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Put the dry ingredients over the large bowl and mix well until the ingredients are homogenized.
- Add the crushed nuts, raisins, berries and mix well.
- Prepare some cub cakes and brush them with a little butter.
- Mix the mixture in cub cakes and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until cooked.
- Let the cake cool and then sprinkle red-dried berries on its top.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please share your opinion in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.