Healthy Chicken Broccoli Pasta Casserole is one of the most important health meals recommended by the doctors of nutrition because it contains broccoli, boiled pasta, and cream, all ingredients are healthy and tasty and help people to lose weight and enjoy the good taste.
Nutrition Facts of Healthy Chicken Broccoli Pasta Casserole
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 226 Calories
- Total fat: 2 g
- Saturated fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrate: 48 g
- Protein: 7 grams
- Sodium: 200 mg
To make Healthy Chicken Broccoli Pasta Casserole, you need those ingredients:
- 3 Number of crushed garlic cloves
- 3 teaspoons of large butter
- 1 cup of creamy cream
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1 pasta Bag
- 1 teaspoon of salt (or as desired)
- ½ cup of corn flex
- ½ cup milk
- ½ Kilo Broccoli
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper (or as desired)
How To Make Chicken Broccoli Pasta Casserole
- Clean broccoli carefully and wash.
- Add water in a bowl with small teaspoon of salt and put it on the fire to boil for about 7 minutes and then filtered and washed with cold water.
- In a tray on the fire, put the butter, garlic, and a little lettuce, and then put the broccoli into a pan.
- Put the cream and milk until they heat and then put salt and pepper.
- Put pasta, turn over, and close the fire.
- On top of pasta, sprinkle the cheddar cheese, then sprinkle the crisps and put them in the oven under the grill to melt the cheese and take a color.
- The meal is now ready you can serve it.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please Don’t forget to share your opinion with us in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.