Sweet potato chips are a new type of snacks that we will introduce to you in an innovative way. This meal is a new recipe known in American cuisine. All children love chips and have to buy them with all their unhealthy materials. So, why do not you prepare this meal for your children in simple and easy steps? As a lamb, snack or side dish.
Nutrition Facts of Sweet Potato Chips
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 85 calories
- Lipids: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 55 mg
- Potassium: 337 mg
- Sugar: 20 g
- Food fibers: 3 g
- Sugar: 4.2 g
- Protein: 1.6 g
- Vitamin A: 14,187
- Vitamin C: 2.4 mg
- Calcium: 30 mg
- Iron: 0.6 mg
- Vitamin B6: 0.2 mg
- Magnesium: 25 mg
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Chips
To make Fruit Kabobs, you need those ingredients:
- 2 or 3 washed sweet potato
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Salt or other flavoring (such as garlic, brown sugar, chili, and spinach)
How To Make:
- Heat the oven at a suitable temperature.
- Brush the cookies tray with a little oil.
- Prepare sweet potatoes and you cannot peel them if desired.
- Cut sweet potatoes into slices and put them in a large bowl with the oil and spices.
- Stir them to cover them all then spread potato slices one layer in the tray of cookies.
- Bake them for about 15 minutes until they turn brown and turn over on the other side.
- Carefully, put the chips on paper tissues to remove any excess oil from them.
- Chips can be kept for more than a week in a tightly sealed container.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please Don’t forget to share your opinion with us in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.