Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich is considered one of the healthiest sandwiches because of the containment of eggs in all nutritional and avocados also, there are a lot of nutrition doctors advise eating this meal recipe.
It is also a delicious meal rich in protein and natural nutrients for all athletes. It is an easy sandwich such as a hot appetizer dish.
The taste of this Sandwich is very delicious and wonderful, and the way to prepare it is very easy as the way to make this sandwich only takes ten minutes which is exactly what you need for a delicious breakfast.
Nutrition Facts of Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 449 Calories
- 36.2 g of Total fat
- 7.0 g of Saturated fat
- 327 mg of Cholesterol
- 137 mg of Sodium
- 18.2 g of Total carbohydrates
- 13.5 g of Food fibers
- 2.0 g of Sugar
- 15.2 g of Protein
- 16% Vitamin A
- 7% Calcium
- 35% Vitamin C
- 16% Iron
To make Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich, you need those easy ingredients:
- 3 pieces of boiled, peeled, and chopped eggs
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried herbs
- Half a teaspoon of Mastered
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 mashed avocado bean
- 1/4 teaspoon of small salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 6 slices of toast
How To Make Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich :
- Mix eggs, parsley, herbs, custard, and mayonnaise together in a dish until the ingredients are homogenous.
- Add the crushed avocado, salt, pepper, and then mix well.
- You can also add a tablespoon of olive oil or a tablespoon of vinegar
- Spread the mixture on toast to make 3 sandwiches.
- You can roast or heat the sandwich with the grill or serve it without roasting as desired.
- it is ready ! enjoy it
You can serve this delicious snack to your kids, they will like it so much and Don’t forget to tell us about their opinion.