Table Of Contents
Chicken Fried Rice is one of the most popular dishes on our international tables. It is also one of the famous Chinese recipes offered by many restaurants with its special touch which many of the housewives do not know. Therefore, we are keen to offer you this delicious recipe filled with useful food ingredients, nutrition facts, and simple steps.
Nutrition Facts of Chicken Fried Rice
- 366 kcal of calories
- 78 g of carbohydrates
- 7 g of protein
- 0.8 g of fat
- 30 mg of calcium
- 6 mg of sodium
To make Chicken Fried Rice, you need those ingredients:
- Chicken breast: 2 breasts (cleanser and cut into small cubes).
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon.
- Hot sauce: quarter cup liquid cup.
- Flour: half a cup.
- corn starch: large spoon.
- Oil: heavy (for frying chicken)
- Basmati rice: one large cup
- Onions: one grain (medium size).
- Sugar: one teaspoon.
- Hot water: 2 cups.
- Salt: one teaspoon.
- Peas: half frozen cup.
- Vegetable oil: 2 tablespoons.
How To make Chicken Fried Rice :
To prepare chicken:
- Mix in a bowl the cleaned chicken cubes with salt and hot sauce.
- Then mix flour with corn starch in a second bowl.
- Add the chicken cubes to the flour mixture with taking into account the excess of the latter of the cubes when fried in hot oil until being golden.
- Drain the chicken cubes and leave them aside.
To prepare rice:
- Heat the oil in a pot on the fire.
- Add the chopped onion and sugar with stirring until the onion being light brown.
- Pour the hot water and add the salt.
- When the water begins to boil, add both peas and rice and leave the mixture slightly boiling over medium heat.
- Then loosen the heat and leave the mixture on low heat for ten minutes.
- Add Chicken Fried Rice and leave the ingredients on the fire for another 10 minutes.
- Put the meal in a dish to make it ready. It is considered with a dish of yogurt or green salad as a key meal integrated.
Now the meal is ready and you can enjoy it.
Try this recipe and Don’t forget to tell us your opinion