Here’s how to prepare Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips that are delicious and one of the iron-rich foods. We brought to you from the international cuisines and advice you to try it out with these quick and easy steps. You will enjoy its very tasty taste.
Prepare it for your children. They will like it a lot because it tastes great and it looks like chips and also it will help them to fight anemia.
Nutrition Facts of Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 25 calories
- Lipids: 1.4 g
- Multiple unsaturated fats: 0.2 g
- Monounsaturated fats: 0.2 g
- Sodium: 11 mg
- Potassium: 438 mg
- Sugar: 95 g
- Food fibers: 55 g
- Sugar: 12 g
- Protein: 4 .3g
- Vitamin A: 54 IU
- Vitamin C: 4.6 mg
- Calcium: 6 mg
- Iron: 0.1 mg
- Magnesium: 65 mg
To make Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips, you need those ingredients:
- 1 Apple Large
- A teaspoon Cinnamon
- One teaspoon of butter.
How To Make Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips
Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips is one of the easiest recipes you can prepare, just:
- Wash the apple well and peel it.
- Heat the oven at 200 ° C and place a tray with butter.
- Cut the apple into high circles and remove the seeds.
- Lay the circles on the tray and sprinkle with teaspoon cinnamon.
- Bake the apples until they are fully cooked for about 60 minutes and then remove the tray from the oven.
- Separate circles from each other and lay them in a dish.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please share your opinion in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.