The movie is not completed without popcorn which attracts you with its delicious smell and you often finish it before the show starts! But you do not need to go to the cinema every time you want to eat this tasty popcorn which can be prepared at home easily. Here are some of the best ways to prepare distinctive Popcorn.
Nutrition Facts of Popcorn
- 374 calories
- Lipids: 4.3 g
- Saturated fat: 0.6 g
- Multiple unsaturated fats: 2.5 g
- Monounsaturated fats: 1 g
- Sodium: 7 mg
- Potassium: 274 mg
- Sugar: 74 g
- Food fibers: 13 g
- Sugar: 0.9 g
- Protein: 11 g
- Calcium: 5 mg
- Iron: 3 mg
- Vitamin B6: 0.3 mg
- Magnesium: 123 mg
Ingredients of Popcorn
To make Popcorn, you need those ingredients:
- Coconut oil or any vegetable oil
- Corn (Quantity as desired)
- Flavors as desired
How To Make:
- Put a pot on high heat and add two tablespoons of coconut oil. You can replace it with any vegetable oil but coconut oil gives popcorn a distinctive flavor and is used in cinemas.
- Add half a cup of corn and stirring until mixed with oil.
- Cover the pot when the bumper starts but leave a small opening so that the steam is not left inside and moisten the popcorn.
- Tend the pot right and left without opening it to move the corn and prevent it to burn.
- When the bumper subsides, turn off the fire and leave the pot closed until the sounds stop altogether.
- Melt half a cup of butter in the microwave until it becomes liquid.
- Remove the foam-like top layer and pour the butter over the popcorn.
- Pour the popcorn and add the salt and flavors as desired.
- You can add any kind of spices such as garlic powder and peeled cheese.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please share your opinion in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.