Nuts are one of the most important ingredients of the healthy snack bars and are characterized by their tasty taste which attracts adults and young people but because of its high prices in the present time, the housewives are keen to prepare them at home. In this article, we will tell you how to make one kind of them which are Honey Nut Cheerios Snack Bars. They are very delicious and healthy and your kids will love it so much.
Nutrition Facts of Honey Nut Cheerios Snack Bars
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 628 calories
- Lapidates: 61 g
- Saturated fat: 4.5 g
- Multiple unsaturated fats: 8 g
- Monounsaturated fats: 46 g
- Potassium: 680 mg
- Sugar: 17 g
- Food fibers: 10 g
- Sugar: 4.3 g
- Protein: 15 g
- Vitamin A: 20 IU
- Vitamin C: 6.3 mg
- Calcium: 114 mg
- Iron: 4.7 mg
- Vitamin B6: 0.6 mg
- Magnesium: 163 mg
To make Honey Nut Cheerios Snack Bars, you need those ingredients:
- Half a kilo of varies roasted nuts (hazelnuts, sesame, cashews) without salt
- A cup of white sugar
- Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons glucose honey
- 2 tbsp water
How To Male Honey Nut Cheerios Snack Bars
- Put water, sugar, and glucose honey in a saucepan on the fire and leave them until boiling.
- Then add the lemon juice and leave the mixture on the fire until it becomes white caramel and its temperature reaches to 145 degrees Celsius.
- Put the mixture on the fire and put a little of it on the nuts.
- Turn over until caramel covers all the nuts.
- Bring a tray and brush it with non-stick oil them separate the nuts on it and cut them.
- Then let it cool completely then break and serve.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please share your opinion in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.