Healthy Chicken Cobb Salad is a special and delicious salad as made of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, onions, and grilled chicken. In short, this salad is a complete meal that can be enjoyed in the hot summer and also help you to lose weight and it is a Quick and Easy healthy dinner recipe .
Your kids will also like it very much because in addition to its taste, you can decorate it with the decorated childish egg.
Nutrition Facts of Healthy Chicken Cobb Salad
- 48 calories
- 1 g Lapidates
- 0.3 g Saturated fat
- 33 mg Cholesterol
- 96 mg Sodium
- 205 mg Potassium
- 1.7 g Sugar
- 8 g Protein
- 17 mg Calcium
- 0.2 mg Vitamin B6
- 0.1 mg Cobalamin
To make Healthy Chicken Cobb Salad you need those ingredients:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 5 cups of chopped lettuce
- 1 cup of chopped cucumber
- 1 cup of cherry chopped tomatoes into two parts
- ½ cup of chopped red onions
- ½ cup of chopped red pepper
- 1 boiled egg
- 1 berry avocado
How to make Chicken Cobb Salad:
- Season the 2 chicken breasts with salt and pepper and brush the grilled with olive oil.
- Grill the 2 chicken breasts for 3-4 minutes from both sides.
- After both sides of 2 chicken breasts are grilled, let it cool down, then cut into slices and put it away.
- Put the chicken in a large dish with lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, and red pepper, making the dish ready to serve.
- Cut the boiled egg into two halves then decorate the dish with it and do the same to the avocado berry.
- It is also possible to place any kind of sauce on this salad such as chimichurri sauce or mustard. It is recommended to use red vinegar over those sauces by 3 tablespoons.
Try this delicious recipe and Don’t forget to share with us your experience in a comment