Table Of Contents
Sweet Potato Muffins is unique to the cake that we are accustomed to. It contains mashed potatoes and is rich in raisins and walnuts which adds a wonderful taste to the cake with cinnamon and nutmeg.
Prepare it for your children. They will like it a lot because it tastes great and it is interesting in its form and also it will provide them with big energy.
Nutrition Facts of Sweet Potato Muffins
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 85 calories
- Lipids: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 55 mg
- Potassium: 337 mg
- Sugar: 20 g
- Food fibers: 3 g
- Sugar: 4.2 g
- Protein: 1.6 g
- Vitamin A: 14,187 IU
- Vitamin C: 2.4 mg
- Calcium: 30 mg
- Iron: 0.6 mg
- Vitamin B6: 0.2 mg
- Magnesium: 25 mg
To make Sweet Potato Muffins, you need those ingredients:
- ¾ cup raisins
- Liquid Vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp liquid of vanilla
- 2 cups of sweet mashed potatoes
- 3 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- ⅔ cup milk
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 4 tbsp of butter
- 3 tablespoons of gravy whisked
How To Make Sweet Potato Muffins:
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit then brush the cupcakes with oil and sprinkle with flour.
- Mix the raisins with a little vanilla and leave for about an hour.
- Meanwhile, Rub the eggs with an electric mixer with sugar for 3 minutes then add the oil and 1 tbsp vanilla liquid and mix well.
- Filter the vanilla from raisins and set aside.
- In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and stir well until the ingredients are mixed.
- Then add one-third of the flour mixture to the cake mixture and stir with adding half the milk.
- Add another third of the flour and move with adding the rest of the milk.
- Then add the rest of the flour and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the raisins and walnuts to the mixture, pour it into the cupcakes, put in the oven for 1 hour, then let it cool.
- Mix brown sugar, butter, cream and a little vanilla and put the ingredients in a pot on high heat until boiling with stirring for 3 minutes.
- Put the mixture over the cake then let it cool completely and cut it to serve.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please share your opinion in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.