Table Of Contents
Egg Salad Boats is considered one of the most delicious dishes and appetizers because it contains eggs and spices that give the cucumbers a delicious taste. It is also a fast food that does not take long time to prepare. Prepare it alongside lunch or dinner as a kind of pickles and all the family will like it.
Nutrition Facts of Egg Salad Boats
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- Calories: 97.7 Cal
- Total Fat: 4.8g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 186.6mg
- Sodium: 227.5mg
- Carbohydrate: 4.0g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3g
- Sugars: 0.9g
- Protein: 8.7g
Ingredients of Egg Salad Boats
To make Egg Salad Boats, you need those few and easy ingredients:
- 4 boiled egg
- 1 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Goody mustard
- 4 grains of sweet cucumber
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar apple
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chopped green onions
How To Make:
- Peel off the boiled eggs, cut each egg with a sharp knife into two parts in a longitudinal manner, and then remove the egg yolk and set it aside.
- In a bowl, add egg yolk, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, black pepper and paprika, and mix well with the fork until the mixture is homogenized.
- Cut the cucumbers into halves and drain it to make them hollow.
- Put the yolk mixture in a plastic bag with a large funnel and fill the cavities with the mixture.
- Decorate with paprika and green onion leaves.
- All Done ! The meal is ready and you can now enjoy it.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please Don’t forget to share your opinion with us in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.