Lentil is one of the most important grains used to prepare soups all over the world as it can be prepared in different ways and flavors as desired. Lentil Turmeric Detox Soup is one of the most important dishes that must be consumed with the entry of winter because it is a food that gives the person a feeling of energy and warmth. It is also one of the most very useful soups as it maintains the health of the digestive system and gets rid of the feeling of cold.
Nutrition Facts of Lentil Turmeric Detox Soup
- Lapidates: 1.1 g
- Saturated fat: 0.5 g
- Multiple unsaturated fats: 0.1 g
- Monounsaturated fats: 0.5 g
- Cholesterol: 3 mg
- Sodium: 532 mg
- Potassium: 144 mg
- Sugar: 8 g
- Protein: 3.7 g
- Vitamin A: 145 IU
- Vitamin C: 1.7 mg
- Calcium: 17 mg
- Iron: 1.1 mg
- Vitamin B: 6 0.1 mg
- Cobalamin: 0.1 mg
- Magnesium: 9 mg
Ingredients of Lentil Turmeric Detox Soup
To make Lentil Turmeric Detox Soup, you will just need those ingredients:
- A cup of yellow lentils.
- One medium onion.
- Two potatoes (medium size).
- Three grains of carrots (large size).
- Teaspoon of cumin.
- Five cups of boiled water.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric.
- Clean lentils of impurities and then wash well.
- Cut the potatoes after boiling into squares.
- Cut the carrot after boiling into squares.
- Fry the onion after peeling.
- Put the pot on fire after adding oil to it, then flip over lentils, potatoes, carrots, onions.
- Add the boiled water to the pot to rinse all ingredients for 45 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients on the mixer.
- Add the salt to the soup, black pepper, a little turmeric, and cumin, and put the ingredients on the fire for five minutes.
- Drain the soup in a serving dish and serve it beside vegetables.
Don’t forget to share your experience with us in a comment.