Baked Chicken With Turmeric Sauce is a healthy recipe and it is one of the easiest recipes to season chicken and does not need time so it is ideal for working women or sudden parties and also it can be adopted for those who follow the diet.
Nutrition Facts of Baked Chicken With Turmeric Sauce
that is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 56% Protein,
- 14% Dietary fiber
- 39% Vitamin C
- 50% Vitamin E
- 54% Vitamin K
To make Baked Chicken With Turmeric Sauce recipe, you need those simple ingredients:
- A tablespoon of turmeric
- A tablespoon of salt
- Kilo of chicken washed and filtered thighs
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon of ginger and garlic paste
there is just few steps to prepare Baked Chicken With Turmeric Sauce recipe:
- Sprinkle onions with the blender to become like a paste.
- In a bowl, mix the turmeric, salt, pepper, onion, ginger, and oil well.
- Made with a sharp knife 2 deep holes inside each thigh to allow the mixture to enter inside the chicken meat.
- Season the chicken thighs with the mixture well and leave in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Heat the oven at 180 ° C.
- Stir the chicken thighs in the baking tray and cover with aluminum foil.
- Put in the oven for 30 minutes, then take it out from the oven and remove the aluminum foil and return it to the oven again until getting browned.
- Offer hot with salads.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please share your opinion in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.