Golden Beet Pecan Detox Salad is one of the most useful and delicious salads because it contains many vegetables and also contains nuts. It is also easy to prepare, it takes only one hour.
Nutrition Facts of Golden Beet Pecan Detox Salad
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 43 Calories
- Lapidates: 0.2 g
- Multiple unsaturated fats: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 78 mg
- Potassium: 325 mg
- Sugar: 10 g
- Food fibers: 2.8 g
- Sugar: 7 g
- Protein: 1.6 g
- Vitamin A: 33 IU
- Vitamin C: 4.9 mg
- Calcium: 16 mg
- Iron: 0.8 mg
- Vitamin B: 6 0.1 mg
- Magnesium: 23 mg
To make Golden Beet Pecan Detox Salad, you need those ingredients:
- Golden beets (yellow)
- Fresh watercress leaves
- chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon of minced coriander
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon of coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon of pecans
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- Slices of Goat Cheese
How to make Golden Beet Pecan Detox Salad
- Heat the oven at 400 ° F and then cover the beets with foil papers and put them in the oven for 50 – 60 minutes until cooked.
- When the beet is cooled, peel it.
- Roast the seeds of pumpkin, pecans, and sesame seeds with a little coarse salt for 3 – 4 minutes on medium heat until they become golden color with stirring constantly.
- Put the beets, coriander, green onion, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar in a large bowl with stirring constantly.
- Lay the leaves of the watercress in the serving dishes and add the salad over it.
- Add goat cheese, roasted seeds, and a little balsamic vinegar to the salad surface.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please share with us your opinion in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.