Table Of Contents
Gazpacho is a cold broth produce of non cooked vegetables, and it is considered from Spanish cuisine, and Portuguese, where it is eaten chiefly through summer season, because it is cool.
History of Gazpacho
Gazpacho has ancient roots. There are a number of names of it’s like a soup of garlic, bread, and olive oil, and it was called in Spain and Portugal. Through the 19th century, tomatoes are added to it.
There are several types of gazpacho, often in different foods and vegetables such as; tomatoes, watermelon, grapes, avocados, cucumbers, parsley, meat stock, seafood, and other foods.
What to serve with gazpacho?
Gazpacho is served with some garnishes, like boiled eggs, tomato, chopped almonds, chopped green pepper and cucumber.
Try to make Mexican gazpacho. This cool broth in the summer and has great flavor.
- Four cups red tomatoes chopped
- One cup only of cucumber chopped
- One cup only of red onion peeled and chopped
- Cup of red pepper chopped
- Two garlic cloves smashed
- One cup only of olive oil
- Two large tablespoons of lime juice
- Three large tablespoons ofsherry vinegar
- Two large tablespoons of minced chives
- Little of Salt and pepper
- Fresh tomatoes
INGREDIENTS of Salsa
Slices of avocado
Cup of cucumber chopped
One large tablespoons of lime juice
Pepper and Salt
Put cucumber, onion, pepper, the chopped tomatoes, salt, vinegar and garlic in a bowl
Let these vegetables for at least half an hour in the vinegar mixture with salt and garlic, and then place them in the blender to become smooth and strain them.
Mix all the ingredients of salsa in the blender and place it in the bowl then decorate this dish with olive oil and cilantro.
Serve Mexican gazpacho with fresh tomatoes, chives and olive oil.
The health Benefits of Gazpacho
Gazpacho is a healthy broth contains vitamins, fiber and minerals, and has several of the health Benefits:
- Gazpacho helps to prevent colds, because it contains Vitamins like Vitamin A, E and C, which prevent the viral infection in winter
- It helps to hypertension and prevents heart attacks, and control blood pressure.
- It protects from the ageing, because it contains Antioxidant properties like lycopene and Vitamin C, which reduce wrinkles and skin spots.
- Garlic is a natural antibiotic against viruses which from gazpacho’s ingredients.
- It reduces weight, because it contains few calories and much fiber, which eliminate the toxins.
- It protects the skin from the sun, because Tomato is one of its components and contains carotenoids which prevent of cancer diseases.
- The red peppers and tomatoes were added to gazpacho in Southern Spain.
- treats muscle cramps and swelling, headaches, because it contains Cucumber which is full of water.
- keeps the brain, because it contains the tomatoes which are rich in an antioxidant called lycopene and it leads to improve cognition.
- It improves your immune system, because the lemon juice is containing vitamin C, and is one of the ingredients gazpacho which regulates your digestive system and support for your immune system.