Fruit Kabobs is a simple and innovative dessert recipe and it is similar to meat Kabobs but it is a recipe replacing meat with fruit. Fruit Kabobs is a tasty and wonderful recipe and you can prepare it in just 10 minutes. Your kids will love it very much, give it to them as an appetizer after breakfast or when they return from school, they will love it a lot because it is colorful and interesting.
Nutrition Facts of Fruit Kabobs
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 160 Calories
- Lapidates: 15 g
- Saturated fat: 2.1 g
- Multiple unsaturated fats: 1.8 g
- Monounsaturated fat: 10 g
- Sodium: 7 mg
- Potassium: 485 mg
- Sugar: 9 g
- Food fibers: 7 g
- Sugar: 0.7 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Vitamin A: 146 or
- Vitamin C: 10 mg
- Calcium: 12 mg
- Iron: 0.6 mg
- Vitamin B6: 0.3 mg
- Magnesium: 29 mg
To make Fruit Kabobs, you need those ingredients:
- Vary pieces of fruit (kinds as desired)
- Slices of pineapple
- Strawberry (chopped into two halves)
- large cubes of Kiwi
- slices of banana
- olive oil
- Chocolate sauce
- 1 cup of Nesquik
- ¼ cup of milk
How To Make Fruit Kabobs
- Bring some wooden sticks and brush them with olive oil.
- Put the pieces of fruit into the sticks and sprinkle the sugar on them.
- Heat the grill and put the fruit on it for 5-7 minutes on both sides.
- Meanwhile, in a small deep pot, put the milk and Nesquik, stir and leave it to boil until the chocolate mixture is soft.
- In a serving dish, put the sticks of fruits and serve it with chocolate sauce.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please share your opinion in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.