Garlic and Parmesan Kale Chips are high in calcium and vitamins, it is also rich in fiber and low in calories.
You need only 5 ingredients for this recipe to make that Garlic and Parmesan Kale Chips ready for you, and it takes about 25 minutes, which makes that snack an easy and quick snack ever.
That Garlic and Parmesan Kale Chips are very healthy for your kids and adults too, and you can put it in your list if you want to lose some weight because it has low calories.
That snack has a huge number of healthy products that will help you in getting a perfect body.
Nutrition Facts of Garlic and Parmesan Kale Chips:
- That snack contains 61 calories
- Its total fat is 3g
- That snack is rich in potassium 222mg
- That snack total carbohydrates are 4g
- it has 87% of vitamin A
- 64% of vitamin C
- 83mg of sodium
The only 5 Ingredients to make it:
- 2 bunches fresh kale
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
How to make Garlic and Parmesan Kale Chips:
you can make it with just few steps
- Remove all the stems from kale and wash well
- Bring a large bowl and place the kale in it
- Add to it some olive oil, sea salt, and garlic
- Put them all over a baking sheet lined
- Bake it for 7 minutes at 375 degrees F
- Wait until you see the edges are light brown and crisp
- Sprinkle some of the parmesan cheese on the kale
- Bake it again for about 20 minutes at 300 degrees F
- Serve it warm to your kids or you can put it in an airtight container
- Eat and enjoy
- Share with us your own instructions of making that snack