Vegan Loaded Mashed Potato Bowls is one of the healthiest foods recommended by doctors of nutrition, this recipe contains various nutrients that provide the body with all important nutrients. It is possible to prepare it for your children after school as they will love them very much and it will give them a lot of energy.
Nutrition Facts of Vegan Loaded Mashed Potato Bowls
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 88 Calories
- LIPIDS: 2.8 g
- Saturated fat: 0.6 g
- Multiple unsaturated fats: 1.3 g
- Monounsaturated fats: 0.7 g
- Comparative fat: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 306 mg
- Potassium: 286 mg
- Sugar: 15 g
- Food fibers: 1.3 g
- Sugar: 0.5 g
- Protein: 1.7 g
- Vitamin A: 185 IU
- Vitamin C: 0 mg
- Calcium: 18 mg
- Iron: 0.3 mg
- Vitamin B: 6 0.1 mg
- Cobalamin: 0.1 mg
- Magnesium: 15 mg
Ingredients of Vegan Loaded Mashed Potato Bowls
To make Vegan Loaded Mashed Potato Bowls, you need those ingredients:
- Six cups of mashed and peeled potatoes
- Two cups of frozen corn seeds.
- 15 pieces of black beans
- Half a teaspoon of chili powder
- 4 sliced cheddar slices
- 1/2 cup of barbeque sauce
- 2 green onion clips
- A thin slice of jalapeño
How to make Vegan Loaded Mashed Potato Bowls
- Take out the frozen corn from the bag and leave it until it melts or it can be heated on low heat if you want to bring that recipe in a little time as possible.
- Wash the black beans well then put them in a bowl and add chili powder
- Turn over well and leave them aside.
- Put about 1 cup of mashed potatoes in a bowl, add about 1/4 cup of grated cheddar, 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce, and sprinkle with green onion slices and jalapeño, then add the bowl to the previous bowl.
- Put the bowl in the microwave for 8 minutes until the potatoes become hot and the cheddar cheese melts.
- Serve the recipe immediately or let it cool to be ready for eating.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please share your opinion in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.