We some times call it “power” muffin because it have vitamin B from whole flour, calcium from the milk and yogurt, antioxidants from blueberries and it is heart-friendly
This snack is very sweet and it needs a few ingredients to make it perfect.
Nutrition Facts of Blueberry Almond Power Muffins:
• Calories: 177
• Sodium: 163 mg
• Potassium: 72 mg
• Total Carbohydrate: 21 g
Blueberry Almond Power Muffins Ingredients:
there is a list of ingredients you need to make it
• 1 cup of any kinds of flour
• 1 cup of oats (quick-cooking)
• 1 tablespoon of baking powder
• 1 teaspoon of baking soda
• 1/4 teaspoon of salt
• 2 cups of vanilla
• 1/2 cup of reduced-fat milk
• 3 tablespoons of canola oil
• 1 egg
• 1 cup of yogurt
• 1 cup of fresh blueberries
• 1/4 cup of slivered almonds
• 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon of melted butter
How to make Blueberry Almond Power Muffins:
1. Preheat your oven to 400°.
2. Put a little flour into dry measuring cups by using a small spoon
3. Combine 1 cup of flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a big bowl.
4. add yogurt, milk, oil, vanilla, and egg together in one bowl
5. Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture and stir them until they are wet
6. Cook the blueberries then put 2 tablespoons of the batter into each of 20 muffin cups
7. Combine 1/4 cup of flour, almonds, sugar, and butter.
8. Bake them at 400° for almost 10 minutes
Now they are ready, you can enjoy them
Note: you need to know that this snack is so tasty when you freeze it for your kids ,try to do it.
• Try our Blueberry Almond Power Muffins and you won’t regret, then don’t forget to tell us how did you find it ?