Frozen Chocolate Bananas is one of the most delicious and easy to prepare desserts as you can prepare it at home easily and simply and children can be allowed to participate in it as well. It is one of the favorite dishes for children, in addition, the benefit and fun that are in this recipe.
Nutrition Facts of Frozen Chocolate Bananas
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 88 calories
- Lapidates: 0.3 g
- Saturated fat: 0.1 g
- Multiple unsaturated fats: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Potassium: 358 mg
- Calcium: 5 mg
- Iron: 0.3 mg
- Vitamin D: 0 IU
- Vitamin B6: 0.4 mg
- Magnesium: 27 mg
- Sugar: 23 g
- Food fibers: 2.6 g
- Sugar :12 g
- Protein: 1.1 g
- Vitamin A: 64 IU
- Vitamin C: 8.7 mg
Ingredients of the recipe
To make Frozen Chocolate Bananas recipe, you need those easy and few ingredients:
- Five grains of delicious banana fruit (equal in size)
- Quarter cup of varies nuts.
- One quarter cup of corn flex
- One-quarter cup of colored chocolates (available on the market)
- Large cups of liquid chocolate.
- Five wooden sticks for the preparation of chocolate bananas.
How To make:
- Peel bananas then put them in wooden sticks and wrap them with nylon cover
- Put them in the freezer until the banana is frozen on the wooden sticks.
- Melt the chocolate cubes, in the absence of liquid chocolate, then start dipping the frozen bananas in the liquid chocolate,
- Then dip in the corn flakes or chocolate or nuts as desired and then leave for no more than three minutes.
- That is All Done! Now you can enjoy it.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please don’t forget to share your opinion in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.