Banana Bread is a kind of American bread that is characterized by its simplicity and its rich taste of bananas. Also. It is one of the most delicious types of bread that can be eaten in breakfast. It is fast food does not take more than 20 minutes. Follow us to know the way of preparation.
Nutrition Facts of Banana Bread
It is possible to say that this meal is exactly the “Integrated meal” because it contains:
- 326 calories
- Lipids: 11 g
- Saturated fat: 2.2 g
- Multiple unsaturated fats: 3.1 g
- Monounsaturated fats: 4.5 g
- Cholesterol: 43 mg
- Sodium: 302 mg
- Potassium: 134 mg
- Sugar: 55 g
- Food fibers: 1.1 g
- Protein: 4.3 g
- Vitamin A: 493 IU
- Vitamin C: 1.7 mg
- Calcium: 21 mg
- Iron: 1.4 mg
- Vitamin B6: 0.2 mg
- Cobalamin: 0.1 mg
- Magnesium: 14 mg
To make Banana Bread, you need those ingredients:
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- Half a cup of butter
- ¾ cup of brown sugar
- Two cups
- One-third ripe mashed banana
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- finely trimmed walnut
How To Make Banana Bread
- Heat the oven before work, and brush the cake tray with butter and flour.
- Rub the butter with sugar until getting a crisp creamy mixture.
- Add the eggs and vanilla then rub well
- Add mashed banana and rub again.
- Mix the flour with the powdered baker and salt then add this mixture to the egg mixture and mix just until getting a homogeneous mixture.
- Put the mixture in the pre-prepared cake tray and cover the face with the trimmed walnut.
- Put the tray in the oven on 170 C for 40 to 50 minutes until cooked.
- Get the tray from the oven and leave the bread in the tray for 10 minutes
- Remove the bread from the tray and let it cool down.
- Cut it and served with peanut butter or jam for an integrated breakfast.
We recommend you try this recipe immediately and you will be amazed by the beauty of its taste. If you loved it, please share your opinion in the comments. We will be very glad to share with you.