This Skinny banana bread muffins snack is so flavorful, and everyone likes it so much because it is a great mixture of so many irresistible ingredients, such as egg, banana, and cinnamon and you can make it with this easy recipe.
It is also one of the healthiest snacks ever that you can have it any time.
You will notice that it is a very easy and simple snack because you can prepare it in only 30 minutes.
You can have it in all seasons, but you will enjoy it more in the winter, and you can have it on Christmas Eve too as a side snack.
Nutrition facts of per skinny banana bread muffin:
- It has 96 calories
- It has 4.6 g protein
- Its fat is 7 g
- It has 3.5 g sugar
- It has 2.6 g fiber
- 1 1/3 cups of mashed bananas
- 1 egg
- about 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- about 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt for taste
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted melted butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup oats
How to make 12 Skinny banana bread muffins:
- Put the mashed banana in a mixing bowl and add to them the egg, vanilla, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and cinnamon
- Bring another bowl, and put the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together
- Add that mixture to the banana mixture and stir them will until they become combine
- Put the bananas into the muffin batter
- Note: be careful not to over-mix the batter.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- Bake the bananas muffins for about 20 minutes
- Now you have 12 delicious muffins
- Make sure that you are serving them hot
- Send us a picture of your favorite Skinny banana bread muffins